PAL RTC: Highest productivity
Automation is the way to increase productivity and (process) safety in the laboratory. Transferring repetitive or dangerous manual tasks to a robot improves safety. The possibility to run the PAL RTC with Robotic Tool Change unattended 24h/day increases throughput, especially for long sample preparations.
The PAL RTC was developed to maximize productivity in analytical and clinical labs. Robotic Tool Change (RTC) brings sample preparation to a higher level. Every process requires a number of different tools for best performance, e.g. a 10µL syringe for the accurate addition of small volumes followed by the dilution with a 1mL syringe. Robotic Tool Change allows to switch between different tools automatically.
This additional versatility in combination with the large number of available tools enable the design of tailored automation processes.
Learn more about the PAL RTC Benefits
PAL System VAR Partners
The PAL RTC / RSI / LSI are available through a global network of Value Added Resellers (VAR).
- Alfatech SpA (Italy)
- Axel Semrau GmbH & Co. (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands)
- Brechbühler AG (Switzerland, France)
- Chromtech GmbH (Germany, Austria)
- Interscience SPRL (Belgium)
- Interscience B.V. (Netherlands)
- JSB UK & Irland (GB, IE)
- Kovalent AB (Denmark, Finland, Norway,Sweden)
- Pragolab s.r.o. (Czech Republik, Slovakia)