PAL DHR Dual Head: Productivity x 2
Time is money. To maximize productivity the PAL DHR performs tasks with two heads in parallel:
- Two heads can move independently
- The heads can execute two independent workflows:
- Headspace with sample preparation, e.g. standard addition or derivatization
- High throughput parallel injections into two GC- or LC-systems
- The software optimizes the timetable to maximize productivity
- Automatic collision control ensures process safety and easy programming
- 120 or 160 cm wide working area
- Combinations of RTC/RSI heads
- With an RTC head toolchange expands the options further
Details can be found in the PAL RTC/RSI brochure.
Learn more about the Benefits of using PAL RTC & RSI.
PAL System VAR Partners
The PAL RTC / RSI / LSI are available through a global network of Value Added Resellers (VAR).
- Alfatech SpA (Italy)
- Axel Semrau GmbH & Co. (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands)
- Brechbühler AG (Switzerland, France)
- Chromtech GmbH (Germany, Austria)
- Interscience SPRL (Belgium)
- Interscience B.V. (Netherlands)
- JSB UK & Irland (GB, IE)
- Kovalent AB (Denmark, Finland, Norway,Sweden)
- Pragolab s.r.o. (Czech Republik, Slovakia)